Course Duration: 1 day
This course is designed to give users a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the Connexica CXFORMS module; including how to design and build new forms, how to style forms, how to create and manage campaigns, how to distribute forms, and how data captured via CXFORMS is managed within CXAIR.
Who Should Attend?
Business Users, Analysts, and IT professionals who want to use CXFORMS to build data capture solutions. Prior experience of CXAIR (and attendance on the CXAIR User training course) is highly recommended.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand how to create and style forms in CXFORMS
- Understand the different methods of publishing forms
- Submit and annotate forms
- Create reports based on the CXFORMS index
- Add a form as an element of a Page report
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Core Concepts
- Distribution Lists
- Form Design
- Field Data Types and Options
- CSS editor
- Importing and Exporting
- Publishing forms via Distribution List and URL
- Form Submission
- Annotating a Submission
- Viewing the Data Within CXAIR
- Create Reports Based on the Index