We are a Staffordshire based IT software company specialising in next generation analytics and business intelligence solutions. We provide our customers with actionable insights based on their data that enables them to drive innovation and deliver business change programmes with confidence.
To deliver against the business growth plans, we require a driven and dynamic Junior Sales Executives to extend our Direct Sales team.
The Junior Sales Executive will be responsible for acquiring new customers for our solutions and associated services (such as consultancy, training and development) to an agreed target.
The successful candidate will be provided training and support in the adoption of Connexica’s professional sales processes (based on Mercuri principles) and CRM usage.
- Sell Connexica’s analytical and data management solutions.
- Monitor and report sales activity within Salesforce.com on a daily basis to facilitate a streamlined sales process.
- Successfully understand the prospect’s needs and be able to effectively articulate and position the Connexica value proposition.
- Develop and manage the sales pipeline while contacting prospects on a daily basis to generate new business opportunities and aggressively expand the business.
- Effectively manage the sales process including customer engagement and sales negotiations.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to identify innovative applications for the company technology within potential client organisations.
- Develop an understanding of Connexica markets and feedback intelligence and insights gained through interactions with prospects.
Desired experience required
- Good standard of written English
- Enthusiastic in their approach
- Driven, dynamic
- Very personable
- UK/EU driving licence
A-Level or equivalent (required)
The role is based at our Head Office on Staffordshire Technology Park in Stafford, but it may also be possible to work remotely from home.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity with a small but ambitious company offering real career opportunities.
In return we offer:
- Basic Salary 18K – 23K (depending on experience)
- Uncapped commission scheme
- 25 days holidays per annum (including a day off on your birthday)
- Pension/insurance based benefits
- Easy access from the M6
- Free secure parking
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
*No recruitment agencies*
How to apply
Simply email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org