Current estimates suggest that fraud and economic crime cost the Health Service £1.29 billion per year. At a time when budgets are particularly tight it is particularly important to put measures in place to fight back and put a stop to this type of crime wherever possible.
CXAIR for Health: Protect complements existing national anti-fraud initiatives by enabling your organisation to identify specific cases of fraud through discrepancies found within the finance and procurement data assets that you have under management.
It allows you to leverage the wealth of data available within the organisation by integrating disparate data sources into a single searchable solution. Complex matching algorithms tailored to match the specific use-cases you want to target are processed against the unified data to identify discrepancies which suggest potential fraud for further investigation.
Read Our Case Study
Our output is faster than ever and the detail and quality of data has improved.
Emmanuel Le Goff ,
Interim Operations Director ,
- Reduce criminality and maximise funds available for patient care
- Increase levels of trust within the organisation
- Defend against reputational damage
- Make your contribution to the fight against cyber-crime
- Create a robust foundation of joined up data which can be leveraged for other analytic purposes
- Quick and easy deployment
Do more to tackle fraud within the NHS – deploy CXAIR for Health: Protect!