Connexica’s GDPR solution has been designed to help you build, plan and implement the processes and controls needed to demonstrate and manage ongoing GDPR compliance.
What is GDPR?
GDPR is an EU-wide regulation that builds on the Data Protection Act with key additions regarding to the rights of data subjects and what data is considered ‘personal data’. GDPR comes into effect on May 25th 2018 and organisations have to be compliant by that deadline – else facing fines of either €20,000,000 or 4% of worldwide turnover.
GDPR Data Discovery provides users with the ability to:
- Discover personal data and sensitive data across all systems including structured, semi-structured and unstructured data sources
- Find personal or sensitive information relating to an individual through simple natural language search
- Use built-in reporting to respond to subject access requests, visualise data processes, and monitor consent models for data subjects
- Secure data through built-in pseudonymisation and de-identification tools designed for IG-sensitive environments such as the NHS and Finance sectors
- Use the CXVIEWER app to display reports and data entry forms online, creating a subject access request portal for both your customer service teams and data subjects
Benefits to your organisation
Assist users across the organisation with compliance to GDPR through both data discovery and integrated reporting
Reduce the risk of personal information being found in systems that is not GDPR compliant
Ensure full business transparency by using a tool that is industry proven in the most IG sensitive environments
Find out more by emailing one of our team using the form below