As an organisation operating in an environment where shared services and outsourcing is now widespread and where top-line growth is increasingly difficult to achieve, effective management of your operations can be a key competitive differentiator.
CXAIR for Finance: Perform provides a series of interactive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboards to help you to track everything from efficiency and innovation levels, regulatory compliance, risk management, customer service, people development etc.
Dashboards are maintained in real-time to ensure that you always have an up-to-date picture of the current position, and they can be shared and viewed at all levels throughout the organisation.
Read Our Case Study
CXAIR also produces a report which summarises the previous week’s activity, and we use this to drive our weekly meetings.
Emily Smith ,
Deputy Head of Sales ,
Hinckley and Rugby Building Society
- Manage your business based on evidence rather than instinct
- Access a real-time picture of current performance at any time
- Get a comparative view of the performance and contribution of different parts of the organisation to the delivery of the overall corporate strategy
- Intervene early with automatically triggered alerts and warnings when thresholds are breached, enabling proactive corrective actions to be initiated
- Improve customer satisfaction using techniques such as “sentiment analysis” to extract the meaning from unstructured text (e.g. enabling you to methodically evaluate and effectively respond to feedback / satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Improve data quality
- Create a robust foundation of joined up data which can be leveraged for other analytic purposes
- Quick and easy deployment
Generate the evidence that will help your organisation to exceed expectations using CXAIR for Finance: Perform