What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- to enable certain functions of the Service
- to provide analytics, to store your preferences
- to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioural advertising.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Live Chat. To allow you to contact Connexica instantly and will keep track of the chat box appearance.
- Google analytics. To track your behaviour on www.connexica.com for Connexica’s user analytics of www.connexica.com.
- WordPress. To track users and admin behaviour on the website and keep www.connexica.com secure.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.